What's new

SILVER IS DOWN

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all know silver is way down. $14.23 today. But then I looked at my chart. I have been keeping track. It did the same thing last summer.
08-06-07 $12.97
08-14-07 $12.70
08-28-07 $11.71 (lowest I recorded)

Then it started going up & up with the highest on 03-05-08 at $20.66

I know when to hold. Now or soon is the time to BUY!
 
Upvote 0
July, AUGUST, and Sept are traditionally bad and quite slow for silver highs. Each summer silver has historically taken hits only to come right back. This drop is a bit more dramatic than others though, and there are other factors that are unique to THIS summer when compared to summers of old. Current Russia business is no exception to that, nor is the amount of dollar manipulation. It has always been manipulated, but some things are extra fishy these days.

My two cents anyway.

~Dave
 
I agree with you CD.

I mentioned this yesterday, if your in this long term......I say buy now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom