What's new

Silver Kennedys rarer than mercs!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Where I hunt it's a long String of stanky halves....box after box. Boxes of dimes I searched tonite gave me my 11th merc dime for the year.
The '44 was fat as all get-out in the middle of the roll, really nice with sharp reeds.
My averages go like this:

mercs 1/$905 searched roosevelt 1/$195

90% half 1/$1963

40% half 1/$138

Thanks for looking and HH FFD
 

Attachments

  • 030509.webp
    030509.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 0
FFD,

We had a similar thread going on this topic... I think your area is Very productive in the dime category, but you must have a higher number of composition hunters for halves.

Great dime finds. I would love to be in your seat with the Mercs. If things keep going your way, a solid roll of Mercs may be possible for the year.

HH,
Bank Runner
 
Bank Runner said:
FFD,

We had a similar thread going on this topic... I think your area is Very productive in the dime category, but you must have a higher number of composition hunters for halves.

Great dime finds. I would love to be in your seat with the Mercs. If things keep going your way, a solid roll of Mercs may be possible for the year.

HH,
Bank Runner
BR, you're right about that, I'm too close to Deetroit . One good box of 40 silver halves in a year of searching, in say, maybe 100 boxes or less.

Oh, and I might add that my pre-'68 candian silver dimes are tied with my 90% halves found, six each.

FFD
 
I am very far from you guys

DW
 
I like those Mercs ! It is hard to believe that I used to spend them without a second thought when I was a kid.
 
Great job on the dimes!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom