What's new

Silver Lining

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Yesterday I checked out a bank in the area to use as a new dump site. No coin machine but they have several branches along one of my dump routes. I opened a checking account and will deposit my rolled rejects in those branches. They had 2 boxes of halves in their vault but I only had enough money with me to buy one. Hurried home with it and was rewarded with a thousand skunks. I went back this morning with more cash to buy the rest but only 20 rolls and $2 loose were left. Bought them and again found nada. However they said they would have more in next week and I can have what I want. I think I'll try them as an additional supplier for while; hopefully things will improve.
This afternoon my main supply bank had my 2 boxes available for pick up. ( Here comes the silver lining part.)
Box1- a '64 and 9 40%
Box2- a '60 Ben, 2 '64s and 17 40%
There were 3 enders (all 40%) and 3 rolls with 2 silvers. Another fun day.
 
Upvote 0
More to add to the pile!

apush :read2:
 
apush said:
More to add to the pile!

apush :read2:

Yeah, all this booty and loot just lying around in banks? What is the Fed thinking!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom