silver plus..

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
hi all, sorry i havent posted in a while,, busy busy busy,, even been night detecting,,, the 2 war nickles came from fields, the buffalo came from what used to be a school, the marcs came from 2 different schools, the rings came from sports fields one at a school, the necklace was at a field a quarter was on top of it,, very lucky there,, eyeballed the maple leaf earring,, got the pentagram and the lighter from a school yikes :o :o and what looks like a bottle top from a crown royal whiskey bottle.. the nickles are 1943 the buff is 1937, a 1916 merc a 1928 merc no mint marks ,, bummer,, but still very cool and theres two fake rings in there also.. thanks for looking,, i hope all get out this weekend, even if it's just a short trip,,,green 1 mass,,

Upvote 0

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you are doing great!

Any pics of all of your loot in a big treasure pile? ;)

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was there supposed to be a pic... if so it is pretty small...

-GC

OP
OP
Green1

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
sorry, my computer died ,,this ones new, and i guess the hardware wasnt installed ,, i'll get the pics on a little later,, when the wife gets home( the smart one ) lol ,,

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Nice finds, looking forward to seeing the pics
if you can get tham on.
I have never night hunted before.
sounds kind of fun.

Smiles!
BDoo

OP
OP
Green1

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Re: silver plus.. Pics now

Here's the pics ...

Attachments

• Scan0003.jpg
    Scan0003.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 373
  • Scan0007.jpg
    Scan0007.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 348
  • Scan0010.jpg
    Scan0010.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 359

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and congrats on the silver! Does there happen to be a 20K "D" mint mark on the Mercury? HH, Mike

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That ''pentagram'' is probably the Star of David.....let's hope! Monty

OP
OP
Green1

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
lol dekalb,,,,, do you think i should give it the toss,, if so where ?? the school i got it at is only 3 miles away,, and it don't mean anything to me,, rick

M

Maverick

dekalb33 said:
"isnt the pentagram the sign of the devil?do you want the sign of the devil in your home?"
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,33155.msg246107.html#msg246107 have a read green1

This is right up my alley! Yes, it is a Pentagram as you all know. Although most will deny it (those who wear it) it is the original devil worshiper's symbol. It is ignorantly used by those who are Pagan/Wiccan believers. So much Pagan history has either been forgotten, not thoroughly researched, and even outright re-written altogether, that most dont know the history of the things they believe in. ::) Alot of people who believe in the Pagan/Wiccan belief think the Pentegram is one of thier harmless symbols and that it originates from Pagan history. This is absolute bunk. I have found alot of Wiccan believers like to make references to a root in Druid history, but will absolutely DENY any fact that Druids did worship the devil/dark spirits. I just know that someone out there who is Pagan is going to pop out of nowhere to argue this, but so be it. The Druids used the Pentagram for thier worship and were rooted in Pagan belief, but they were involved in much darker practices than the "usual" Pagan. Those who follow the Pagan belief just dont take the time to really research the facts about the Pagan past, and alot of times some will just pick up any book they find at a Pagan shop or Walden's book store and believe whatever one author has to say about the history......... this is dangerous no matter what subject you are trying to study. Every subject and the people who writes about the "facts" naturally has to go under fire and scrutiny in order to withstand as fact. If this was never done, we would still believe that the Earth is flat and that the sun revolves around the Earth. ::)
So, with that being said, I have heard a different version of history from every pagan I ever met and I think there is very few if anyone out there who is a believer in the Pagan/Wiccan that has ever put the claimed "facts" by others to the test, and it would be very intresting to see one particulary smart person do just that and really post the proven facts after it has withstood scrutiny.

This was not posted for any attempt of a "Witch Hunt" or to discredit anyone's belief. This post was not to attack anyone's belief, but rather to state that the Pentegram is being used ignorantly because of the lack of education by those running around wearing this thing.

Sorry for the long winded response....

Verite Sans Peur,

Maverick

M

Maverick

Green1 said:
lol dekalb,,,,, do you think i should give it the toss,, if so where ?? the school i got it at is only 3 miles away,, and it don't mean anything to me,, rick

Hey Green, I would personally suggest you toss it.

If you hold out, I am sure some gutter-punk will be happy to trade you a pack of cigarettes for it. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread