SILVER POCKET SPILL

frostdigger

Jan 1, 2013
Col. Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350, Garrett AT pro, Garrett AT gold, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ran into a gentleman that let me detect his yard a couple years ago and found a couple Merc's and a bunch of wheats. He tells me I should swing by and look again, I tell him I will thinking maybe I missed a couple. Was there 30 min. and found eight silvers, five dimes in the same hole, one 46, three 48's and a merc. Found the dateless standing liberty and Canadian dime about five feet from the spill. Pulled about 20 wheats and a little clad through out the rest of the yard, don't know what happened the first go around but was definatly not on my A game. image.jpg

Upvote 23
Nice Haul! Silver Bonanza Baby! :headbang:

Congratz! That was one hellava hunt! Are you sure you had your detector turned on the first time?!?

I wished all outings where that productive.. Congrats!

OK. When one of my previous permissions invites me to come back and try it again - I'm going, baby! Great silver!

I do this in my dreams almost every night, but during the day, it just never happens!

Congrats on a really nice hand full of silver coins. Well played sir.

That's awesome. Do you thing the old man seeded his yard with silver coins for you? Can't believe you missed all of those the first time.

Very nice hunt, congrats :thumbsup:

We all miss stuff! If you were using a smaller coil - throw a bigger one on next time you go there

Nicely done...we never know what's in the ground....just one more swing could do it!! A great 30 mins you had!!!

Congrats on the sweet spill and all the other keepers. Sometimes when you get a permission, you cherry pick until you know you can come back. Looks like a good producing site. Gotta hit it in another direction and grid it.

It's a great feeling pulling out them big silver spills. Awesome finds! [emoji106]

That was one sweet hunt.
One silver after another. You really got your coil over some prizes. I guess you're wondering. How much could possibly left?
Congrats

Sweet follow up hunt!! A foot to the right, two foot to the left, not hard to walk past anything. I'm never satisfied after hitting a site just once. Bet there's still more waiting to be saved.

Looks like you got some kind of casting mould too..

Ran into a gentleman that let me detect his yard a couple years ago and found a couple Merc's and a bunch of wheats. He tells me I should swing by and look again, I tell him I will thinking maybe I missed a couple. Was there 30 min. and found eight silvers, five dimes in the same hole, one 46, three 48's and a merc. Found the dateless standing liberty and Canadian dime about five feet from the spill. Pulled about 20 wheats and a little clad through out the rest of the yard, don't know what happened the first go around but was definatly not on my A game. View attachment 1305821

Dam leave me some. Good going.

That's a good yard! Hopefully round three will produce even more goods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back