What's new

Silver quarter in my change

relic lover

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
2,218
Reaction score
1,310
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't find a lot of silver quarters maybe a dime in your change. Thanks Scrappy LOL
9e06c15d857460ebce98493a6ccf8a10.jpg


sent from my computer by frantically poking at the keyboard with a single finger
 
Upvote 36
Gotta love it! Congrats! -Lisa & John
 
i am happy when i get another one of the state quarters. nice!
 
Nice score rn. :occasion14: Treasur eis where you find it. It amazes me how many people cash in Dad's or Gramp's silvers for a pack of cigs or just to get face value after either pass on.
 
Nice save. Its still out there.
 
I did not even see that it was silver I heard it in the coins as I was about to plug them into the vending machine LOL. Silver really does have a special jingle

sent from my computer by frantically poking at the keyboard with a single finger
 
This is an incredibly rare event nowadays.....although I did accidentally give away a silver dime in change not too long ago. :sleepy2:
 
Yes, they are still out there and if you dropped it today some detectorist would find it wondering why it was found so shallow.
 
Last edited:
Easy come easy go I can't find the quarter now LOL I guess I'll be on the lookout in my wife's change cup

sent from my computer by frantically poking at the keyboard with a single finger
 
NICE SILVER RL ....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom