hamiddetecting
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2012
- Messages
- 6,461
- Reaction score
- 2,725
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Pole
- Detector(s) used
- Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello:
I can find more than, but here many hunters stoped me.
I hope 2013, i find another beach calm and nice for hunt.
Thank you for looking and happy hunting

I can find more than, but here many hunters stoped me.
I hope 2013, i find another beach calm and nice for hunt.
Thank you for looking and happy hunting

Attachments
-
DSC02914.webp340.4 KB · Views: 181 -
DSC02913.webp414.6 KB · Views: 189 -
DSC02879.webp737.4 KB · Views: 184 -
DSC02880.webp595.7 KB · Views: 172 -
DSC02881.webp524.6 KB · Views: 172 -
DSC02890.webp600.9 KB · Views: 162 -
DSC02893.webp579.4 KB · Views: 170 -
DSC02895.webp620.4 KB · Views: 169 -
DSC02897.webp626.3 KB · Views: 175
Upvote
0
WOW
...in fact, I think you deserve more....











