Silver, Robin egg, and lots of wood!

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scored some great finds today! First I went to a friends yard sale to purchase these two lovely cabinets for my treasure hunting finds. Got the pair for 40$.
image.jpeg

The friend then asked, "are you ever going to try to negotiate a price?" And I said "nope, I think 40$ is more than fair." Then she said, "you're weird. Oh well, have this table too, I don't want it."
image.jpeg

Lovely oak table that fits perfectly in our apartment.

Then I went metal detecting and found this blue robin egg laying on the grass and this silver ring. Says 925. I'm happy! This is the second valuable/semi-valuable ring I have found since starting MDing February.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I am so glad to have this rewarding hobby to keep me sane when things like my parents divorcing amongst loads of other crap happen in life.

Keep Swingin'!!

Upvote 9
Detecting is my sanity saver also.

Sweet silver ring, that looks like it has opals in it!
Congrats! Nice find!

Detecting is my sanity saver also.

Sweet silver ring, that looks like it has opals in it!
Congrats! Nice find!

Yup! Took it to a jeweler and they were indeed opals. Three of them.

That's a fine day :icon_thumleft:

Congrats on your cabinet - table and silver/opal ring finds & thanks for sharing your pictures and story with all of us. Crazy times we are in - anyway I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

Its definitely a sanity saver unless you dig a million pull tabs or get lost in a nail field...... Good find and wonderful buy.

Great cabnets for stuff that's what I need. Metal detecting is so fun and relaxing and did
I say highly addictive.. Keep your head up!!!!!!!!1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back