What's new

Silver rosie found in change

djabend

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
Not a CRHing find, but I did not dig it up so I am putting it here.
It was found in some change and then passed on to me :D
and it is the first coin that I am trying my new Sony DSC-T200 on ;D
47 rosie obv.webp
47 rosie rev.webp
I still like digging them better but I won't ever turn down a silver
HH,
Donny
 
Upvote 0
djabend said:
I still like digging them better but I won't ever turn down a silver
HH,
Donny
Digging, in change, however, whenever, CRHing; it don't matter to me, it's all good.
 
Nice find...............and very nice photo.

Kudos
 
Wow!
Great picture!
..and dime..

I never realized you could buy a camera with magnifying glass mode.
Thanks for the info.
 
No pic but I got a silver Rosie in change today myself. After I seen it I tried to buy all her dimes but no luck. Think I will go back and buy something else- maybe I get lucky again. HH Mark
 
ME_CO said:
No pic but I got a silver Rosie in change today myself. After I seen it I tried to buy all her dimes but no luck. Think I will go back and buy something else- maybe I get lucky again. HH Mark
Meh, don't feel bad, it was probably the only one there if it was just a random silver.
 
Kindof like a box huh? I only did one box ever haha. All them dimes for 1 silver- learned my lesson haha. Every time I cash in rejects I always throw in my pocket change, every time I pay for something I don't dig change out of my pocket. Finally paid off haha. More fun than searchin a box for one. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom