What's new

Silver, Silver, Silver so much I need help cleaning it!!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This year's Silver coin totals, 50.50$! Glad I held on to it! Have to finish cleaning then back in the safe with the bang sticks!!
:icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • silver 1b.webp
    silver 1b.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 775
  • silver 2c.webp
    silver 2c.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 795
  • silver d.webp
    silver d.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 789
Upvote 0
Nice pile there. :icon_thumright:

Have you tried the warm water, aluminum foil, baking soda and salt method>?

I have not, but I hear it works well.

I think it was in the coin section.
 
They're lookin' good, SnT :headbang:

L
 
NaturalJWL said:
Nice pile there. :icon_thumright:

Have you tried the warm water, aluminum foil, baking soda and salt method>?

I have not, but I hear it works well.

I think it was in the coin section.

Thanks! No I haven't tryed that method. I'll check it out!!
 
Lorrain. said:
They're lookin' good, SnT :headbang:

L

Thanks L, To bad you didn't live a little closer! I could use your expertease on making silver glow!!
 
That is just beautiful. Keep that beach a secret.
 
That's what I call a pile of silver :icon_thumright: Maybe you should just get a pirates chest and start filling it up. :icon_pirat:
 
Dont clean it melt it down an scrap it 30 an ounce you got over a few grand there.

surfnturf said:
This year's Silver coin totals, 50.50$! Glad I held on to it! Have to finish cleaning then back in the safe with the bang sticks!!
:icon_pirat:
 
S and T,
I probably will be heading out to Revere Beach tomorrow AM ( gotta check tides first ) any place in particular in that area that has been hit hard that youd like to share? I am going to the Mass Treasure hunters meeting tonight( you should check it out ) and will check my mail when i ger in, If I don't hear from you Maybe I will see you at the beach. Scott.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom