What's new

Silver spoon

streakert

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
414
Reaction score
500
Golden Thread
0
Location
central Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Minelab CTX 3030,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Server hour of hunting I'm down to the iffy signals now I dig my second spoon from the maker HLewis he was a Smith from Philadelphia 1811/1826 it's monogram GTW for Gustavus Warfield, I have been hunting this place for three years now and ever time I think I should move on it gives me a bit of Treasure.
 

Attachments

  • 1461198208626.webp
    1461198208626.webp
    87.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 1461198220212.webp
    1461198220212.webp
    119.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 1461198230672.webp
    1461198230672.webp
    101.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 1461198270838.webp
    1461198270838.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 8
Nice find. Looks like a nice site to hunt.
 
Nice find. Looks like a nice site to hunt.

Loco I'm lucky to have this access so close to home it's pristine look wasn't always so it burner at some point in the late 1800s and there are a few old cabins that are no longer standing, copper and iron nail are plentiful, at this point after three years of pounding this place it is making me learn my detector, I an continuing to make adjustments to my settings to get new and better signals.
 
Congrats on your silver spoon find and thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us - wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Congrats on the spoon and having a great place to hunt.
 
Nice find. I like the homestead picture.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom