What's new

Silver streak at 8...barely

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,100
Golden Thread
0
Location
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't have time to CRH today, but I did need to cash a check. So I head to my tiny little hometown bank with check in hand. I cash my check, and seriously considered not even asking for halves as to not jeopardize my "streak", as this tiny little bank has no halves at all most of the time. After thinking about it, I thought that was pretty stupid, so I asked. They had 3 halves, and 1 was a 40%er. Streak stays alive...barely. HH everyone!
 
Upvote 0
Keep the streak going :thumbsup: You was at the right place right time :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Arkie,
Happened to me a few times when I had my streak going. One is better then nuttin'
AND....it kept the streal alive!
rileyboy
 
Nice. I've had several hunts where I thought I wasn't buying enough to keep my streak alive. Sometimes you get that 1 silver coin in loose halves, it's happened to me a lot lately. Loose halves work out well a lot of the time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom