What's new

Silver TIME

beanflippinclint

Full Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
148
Reaction score
698
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sidewalk removal at an elementary school. Did a quick run through before they cleaned up. Got a real “silver” ring shaped like a watch it looks older maybe hand made, and a play ring , some change lots of dimes. Took me maybe 15-20 min. The only bad part of the day is in the last pic. And yes I did loose the fish and yes it was big I saw it as it took a run under the boat 5-6lbs easy bass large mouth ,snapped my rod like candy .lol operator error I reached up and grabbed the pole right under wear It broke , snapped immediately after 60 years of fishing you would think I would know not to do that. Lifetime guarantee cost me 20 bucks for shipping ,nice rod butt and it’s a big butt sorry Mike ROBERTSON Obama, I have never broke an ugly stick in my life and I have three $200 plus poles and have broke two of them.goes to show ya ,I sent in for a new one, went to the store and bought an ugly stick. Back to dirt fishing there are two more schools where the concrete is being tore up today. I’ll stop by later.
IMG_1908.webp

IMG_1909.webp

IMG_1910.webp

IMG_1913.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
Sidewalk removal at an elementary school. Did a quick run through before they cleaned up. Got a real “silver” ring shaped like a watch it looks older maybe hand made, and a play ring , some change lots of dimes. Took me maybe 15-20 min. The only bad part of the day is in the last pic. And yes I did loose the fish and yes it was big I saw it as it took a run under the boat 5-6lbs easy bass large mouth ,snapped my rod like candy .lol operator error I reached up and grabbed the pole right under wear It broke , snapped immediately after 60 years of fishing you would think I would know not to do that. Lifetime guarantee cost me 20 bucks for shipping ,nice rod butt and it’s a big butt sorry Mike ROBERTSON Obama, I have never broke an ugly stick in my life and I have three $200 plus poles and have broke two of them.goes to show ya ,I sent in for a new one, went to the store and bought an ugly stick. Back to dirt fishing there are two more schools where the concrete is being tore up today. I’ll stop by later.
View attachment 2214087
View attachment 2214088
View attachment 2214089
View attachment 2214090
Sorry about your pole! Nice ring! Lake Ontario and a giant pike have my pink ugly stick on display for all to see under those waves....never forget it flying off the y stick it was sitting on- off to sea it went...they get the best of us sometimes!
 
Sorry about your pole! Nice ring! Lake Ontario and a giant pike have my pink ugly stick on display for all to see under those waves....never forget it flying off the y stick it was sitting on- off to sea it went...they get the best of us sometimes!
Ya I’ll be back today , you can’t steal my purple worm and my two dollar swivel and get away with it. I’ll be back today to get them. I think I’ve hooked him now twice , got it to the boat then I slacked the line, another mistake and he was gone, a week later same spot catch him breaks my rod so this time , I’m gonna throw some stinky eye on him or her ,an ugly stick and a freshly smelly goop-Ed up purple worm wacky style. He may not be catchable today, but I’ll get him.
I just wanna say that I am sadly disappointed in XP for not coming out with its new coil when they said they were going to people have paid for it and it didn’t come out yet not good.ok 10 have hit the market I need a gold prospecting machine. I was hoping this little coil would be good enough by the Arizona gold test real gold I don’t think so. They got a lot of adjustments to do so I think I’m just gonna go for the big boy.
I need a minelab 2300 man talk about a price jump in the last couple years
 
Last edited:
GBreat finds :) Thank you for posting :)
 
A great looking Ring - congrats !
 
Sidewalk removal at an elementary school. Did a quick run through before they cleaned up. Got a real “silver” ring shaped like a watch it looks older maybe hand made, and a play ring , some change lots of dimes. Took me maybe 15-20 min. The only bad part of the day is in the last pic. And yes I did loose the fish and yes it was big I saw it as it took a run under the boat 5-6lbs easy bass large mouth ,snapped my rod like candy .lol operator error I reached up and grabbed the pole right under wear It broke , snapped immediately after 60 years of fishing you would think I would know not to do that. Lifetime guarantee cost me 20 bucks for shipping ,nice rod butt and it’s a big butt sorry Mike ROBERTSON Obama, I have never broke an ugly stick in my life and I have three $200 plus poles and have broke two of them.goes to show ya ,I sent in for a new one, went to the store and bought an ugly stick. Back to dirt fishing there are two more schools where the concrete is being tore up today. I’ll stop by later.
View attachment 2214087
View attachment 2214088
View attachment 2214089
View attachment 2214090
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom