What's new

Silver turns to gold at the lake today, with some diamonds in it.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 K with diamonds that is, found an old costume ring with a pretty green stone in it, 1919 Buffalo, 1959 Rosie, wheats and a bent earring or ring?
I put some pix in of the spot under the pier where I have been finding everything. There are two pix of one of my numerous friends, his big brother one day was crawling around, I thought I'd seen a crab he is so big! Cambria had said how he liked the badge I found yesterday, I told him I lost a little gun. I found it today right after I found the gold ring, I dropped it while taking pix yesterday in the water.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20150610_104605.webp20150610_104556.webp
Just for scale/size reference, that's a 2 X 8 vertically next to him. Not to mention the snapping turtles, painted turtles and bluegills that come and visit me under there. Figured I give the "heads up" been allot of request to join me under there?

20150610_102441.webp20150610_102435.webp20150610_102425.webp20150610_150330.webp20150610_150809.webp20150610_154142.webp
 
Upvote 32
That looks like a fun time! Congrats on the loot!
 
That is some serious digging!!!!! Sorry, but if that's a spider..........NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::):icon_cyclops_ani::icon_shaking2:

another great group of finds!, that lake level is gonna drop a few inches once you get all the goodies out of it!!

nice work, that new machine is doing ya well!!

That looks like a fun time! Congrats on the loot!

Thanks guys, back for more in a little while. It has warmed up nice now.
 
Nice hunt from that site again ! :occasion14: Need to find some more gold, who knows maybe today it will happen :headbang:
 
Looks like you had a fantastic time. Super finds ~!!!~
 
Nice hunt from that site again ! :occasion14: Need to find some more gold, who knows maybe today it will happen :headbang:
Thanks for thinking me some more gold, just got home a little while ago from the lake with gold and silver in my pocket!

Looks like you had a fantastic time. Super finds ~!!!~
Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom