What's new

Silver Walking too me! todays two boxes And gold score!

jewelerdave

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
850
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well I finaly hit a box of significance, I decided not to post unless its something for the tracking list.
Well the first of two boxes today was a skunk.
the second, was not bad.
More 90s than 40s, and more walkers than anything, Anyone would take that anyday!

8 Walkers, including a semi Key a 1929D!!! only just over 1million made. Oldest was a 17S newest was a 46
5 Bens. oldest was a 50 newest was a 60
1 90 Ken
5 40s

Not bad!

Also managed to score 3 Kugerrands at just a couple bucks under spot.
Also got 40 grams of 10k gold for %60 of spot, and 55 Grams of 14k for %60 of spot!
And about a pound of sterling silver scrap for 1/2 spot!



Not a bad day at all! one of the pics was of a 1920 WL I was hoping it was a barber due too the ware, but a 1920 is not bad. Lots of wear, its almost flat!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00021.webp
    DSC00021.webp
    96.7 KB · Views: 390
  • DSC00020.webp
    DSC00020.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 370
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom