What's new

Silver, Wheat, and Some Old Foreign Coin

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2014
Messages
4,476
Reaction score
12,338
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A quick hunt in the same area I did two days ago. Tide was not in my favor today, very murky and didn't go as low as I had anticipated. Still was able to find a 1964 silver quarter, a couple toasted wheat cents (I think one is 1927), and a foreign coin called a "2 Paisa" from Nepal, made during the reign of King Tribhuvan.

20160407_193544 2.webp
1964 Quarter:
20160407_193556.webp20160407_193613.webp
Nepal 2 Paisa:
20160407_193710.webp20160407_193721.webp
 
Upvote 16
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Silver is always good. Clad spends. Good hunt!
 
Looks like a good spot you have their, pound it good...:icon_thumright:
 
Well done. I like the Tibetan coin... and a silver quarter to boot.
 
Congratz on the silver! The Nepal coin in very interesting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom