What's new

Silver

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
4,386
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
hey everyone, i was thinking of selling some silver that has been lying around in my safe for ever, & i was just wondering how much do you guys think i could get for this, counting numismatic value, & the fact a coin dealer would oay less, then jack up the price(also, would i get more if i sell to a coin dealer, or a pawn shop, or a different source)
1-morgan dollar
1-peace dollar
1-barber half
1-walker half
2-seated lib. quarters
2-standing lib. quarters
2-barber quarters
3-barber dimes
10-merc. dimes
(if u want to see pics, just post it, or PM me, as i know its hard to determine value w/o pics)
thank, & HH.
 
Upvote 0
Don't go to a pawn shop, or to a hotel room buyer, whatever you do.
 
Conservative guess, I would say $100 minimum, ePay will probably give the most exposure and profit. ffd
 
I personally wouldn't sell. I am saving all my silver, because I really believe that in the next few years the value is going to increase significantly. It will rise and fall for a while, but I do believe it will hit a very high spike sometime in the near future. I am going to buy a bunch if it drops back down near 12 an ounce like it did a few months back.
If you do sell, e-bay is a good way, just put a reserve on it so if it doesn't hit high enough that you don't have to sell. I'd put like and 80-100 dollar reserve on it.
 
I would not be selling into this correction unless you are desperate for the cash.

I am glad we are having another chance to buy in lower. I really thought with all the European problems, etc, that silver was gonna level off between 18-20.

Maybe we will see 15-16 again?

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
I would not be selling into this correction unless you are desperate for the cash.

I am glad we are having another chance to buy in lower. I really thought with all the European problems, etc, that silver was gonna level off between 18-20.

Maybe we will see 15-16 again?

Jim

that would be nice, but unlikely since life sucks, but maybe :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom