What's new

Silver

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I got two nice silver items this weekend. Both seem to be fresh drops as they are like new.
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    177.8 KB · Views: 498
Upvote 0
Nice Tiffany , both are great finds.
 
Can you post better pics of the ring!!!!! Just want to see the detail on it Chug
 
Chug and Red said:
Can you post better pics of the ring!!!!! Just want to see the detail on it Chug

It's your standard Hawaiian style engraved ring.
 

Attachments

  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 469
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 498
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 474
Sweet silver :icon_salut:. Oh yea and it's "just standard" :headbang:
 
That's some great silver! I agree that the ring must have been a fresh drop. Not a scratch on it.
 
Test the Tiffany necklace. There are a lot of replicas out there. I found out the hard way.
 
It's your standard Hawaiian style engraved ring.


Thank you so much It is great to see the detail!!!! Very nice work on it HH Chug
Probably something I will never find here! But you never Know!!!!Chug

I found a little turtle silver ear ring at work the other day and knew who's it was right away it was marked MIA!!!!! the only person who has Hawian symbols all over her cars!!!! Asked her if she had lost anything she said yes a little turtle earring!!!! Gave it back without getting a pic!!!!
 
Wow...those are beautiful pieces! :icon_thumleft:
Look almost brand-new..congrats.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Looks great! Standard huh
 
nice, very nice a couple really nice finds....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom