SilverCounselors CRH Log

$20 CWR Nickels: skunk

$100 CWR Dimes: skunk

$100 CWR Quarters: skunk

Got another need for the folder thou. Just need about a dozen more quarters to have a full set.

$40 CWR Havles: skunk

It was someone's dump. The person wrote a "D" on the wrapper. Might see if there are anymore at that branch but not in the mood to search somoene's dumps right now.

I went back to the bank that had all the ikes. I got the teller who had them all in her vault and she refused to sell them to me. She stated they're not all silver right? I said no they are not but I probably was too eager coming back first thing in the morning to buy them. She is probably going to search them later today.

$95 CWR Dimes: skunk

$105 MWR Dimes: skunk

$100 MWR Quarters: skunk

$20 MWR Nickels: skunk

$20 CWR Nickels: dateless buff

$4 MWR Nickels: skunk

$96 CWR Nickels: 1943 P, 1943 P, 1943 P, & 1943 P

I used to hate getting CWR because there was nothing in them. So far this year thats all I've been getting and they have been solid! ALso had a few 1938 nickels in the rolls too.

$200 CWR Dimes: 1947, 1954 D, 1964, & 1960 Canadian 80% silver

I went to one of my pickup banks and brought cookies. Normally there is a teller that I call crab### because she always has a scowl well I was making conversation and said one time I came in and got all individual wrapped coins and that worked out well. They go to the coin vault and there was no boxes so they looked around and found almost a box of dimes and a box of nickels worth of individual coins for me. If I hadn't brought the cookies I think I would have left empty handed to be honest. Anyways it really paid off!

I went to dump the coins this afternoon and one coin machine was getting full so I just went to the other one that I don't like. Low and behold the machine breaks twice and counts over 200 dimes as pennies. I inform the manager very nicely and they are going to count the coins on friday and I may hear back sometime next week about the shortage. I'm not hopeful but it will be nice to get my 20 some dollars back. Til next week I suppose.

i took some chocolates to my dump bank today... i don't think they like me very much. :(

i took some chocolates to my dump bank today... i don't think they like me very much. :(

Yeah i think generally dump banks dont like CRH. I think I'm going to get them some goodies one day as well.

Halve Box #1: skunk

Nickel Box #1: 1944 P, 1944 D, & 1945 P

Great box and found a 1953 reverse lam error!

Nickel Box #2: 1923 Buff and 1943 S

$250 CWR Dimes: 1954, 1957 D, & 1964 D

I'm loving the CWR dimes so far this year! I'll have to take cookies to that branch again this month because they have been digging up all the goodies so far!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
$100 MWR Nickels: 1943 P

Halve Box #2: skunk

I lost 36 dollars in dimes that were counted as pennies when I dumped earlier today. It happened last week too but I was credited the money from last week. I just have to wait til next week for the bank to have the change counted again. I will not be getting dimes again for a few weeks maybe months. I've been getting lucky with dimes this year too just not when I dump them :/

Where do you dump? I dimple mine at a td bank and I don't think I've ever been shorted that much if at all.

Halve Box #3: skunk

Nickel Box #3: 1935 Buff & 1943 P

The buff was an ender! Super cool seeing that looking out at me when I opened the box.

I opted to only do 2 boxes this week. Fiances are running low and I got tired of dealing with the bank and the counter messing up. Tomorrow I am going to dump and see if there is an update on my dimes from last week.

Went to the bank yesterday to dump my coins from last week. I asked if she had any halves or dollar coins. She said she had a bunch and how many I wanted to purchase? I said all of them? She said okay, they have already been searched for silver though. I said I'll still take them. She went and got them and even showed me the CWR. I bought them and what do you know..

$500 CWR Halves: 1937 Walker

Just goes to show you have to buy them all always!

Went to the bank ...
$500 CWR Halves: 1937 Walker

Just goes to show you have to buy them all always!

Man...I have a real hard time buying $500 worth of cwr's, especially with the teller saying that they've already been searched. Congrats on your loyalty to the "buy them all" mantra.

Thanks guys, normally I would not have taken them all either but the teller was just so cute!

Halve Box #4 1967

Also, found a few NIFC to replace my current ones. In addition, 1997 proof, 1977 proof and a 1976 proof. I bought 2 blank folders to put a set of proofs away when I come across them. I nearly have a complete 1971-2006 set now.

Tomorrow will do my box of nickels. Finally, the bank called and I got my refund for the miscounted dimes a few weeks ago. Great week!!

Last edited:
$30 MWR Quarters: skunk

$50 CWR Quarters: skunk

Found 2 needs for my folders so it was a win. Going to pick up my box of halves later today after I finish some readings for class.

$1.50 Loose Halves: skunk

Nickel Box #6: skunk

Got all brand new 2015 P. I thought I was done with these :/

$1.50 Loose Halves: skunk

Nickel Box #6: skunk

Got all brand new 2015 P. I thought I was done with these :/

You think that the 2015 rolls were bad, the other day I got a box of cents and there was still 7 BU rolls of 2007-D cents still intact. One would think that by now they would have been busted open. Go figure!

You think that the 2015 rolls were bad, the other day I got a box of cents and there was still 7 BU rolls of 2007-D cents still intact. One would think that by now they would have been busted open. Go figure!

Wow that is much worse! I don't see how that box could have gotten misplaced for so long!

$100 MWR Quarters: skunk

Found a few needs for the folders. Also found a magician double heads quarter. At first I thought it was some damage post mint because I saw the line were the other quarter was cut down to fit into the shell then realized it was a double heads. Pretty cool find but its rather crude compared to double tails nickel I found last year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back