What's new

Silvers and coppers

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
9,274
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tried a different tactic today driving for my long work day and instead of focusing on the old cellar holes for my short hunts I went to a old house that's still standing and maintained. I got most of these finds right in the small front yard. Got four complete spoons that two I broke later on by accident in my bag, 1930's/1940's penny pocket spill,1912 large cent,1916 large cent,a holed 1864 Nova Scotia one cent,silver 1958 Canadian quarter and a sterling 1910 Canadian dime. Also got a made in England fly rod reel. A nice haul for a twenty minute stop. They all seem to be in nice shape but I have no time for cleaning right now. Can't wait to try the back yard. Thanks for looking! [emoji2]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221550.647256.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221559.176685.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221571.415148.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221577.947934.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221589.233350.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221596.401019.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221607.883850.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221618.119806.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221624.835781.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221632.104504.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221639.237908.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464221646.563177.webp
 
Upvote 26
I would love to find half that Good job
 
Excellent. How warm is it up in Nova Scotia today? Here in New Jersey it reached 91 degrees
 
Excellent. How warm is it up in Nova Scotia today? Here in New Jersey it reached 91 degrees

It's been nice and warm. Seems almost like summer already but maybe it's just because I'm still used to the cold weather. Bugs are out and grass is growing too fast. It was fairly cool during my hunt today though because it was foggy all along the coast. I missed out on the sunny day the rest of the province was having! [emoji30]
 
Congratulations on the hunt! The two spoons are cool! :occasion14:
 
A looks like you had a Great after work hunt!! Hope the back yard is just a nice to you.
 
Good looking finds, I found the same dime just the other day!
 
WOW!!! Your killing it up there!!!! Great looking saves!!!!:occasion14:
 
Nice finds, the spoons and reel are great.
 
Congratz on a great hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom