SINCE YOU ASKED - ARIZONA LEADS

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
BARRINGER CRATER ... a meteorite strike 25 years ago created a 3/4 mile diameter crater that is over 600 feet deep. nickel-iron meteorite fragments are strewn all around it. I"M no expert on prices but have seen buy ads offering up to $200 per gram. source page 109, INVESTIGATING THE UNEXPLAINED BY IVAN T. SANDERSON (1972)
COCHISE COUNTY - OLD SMUGGLERS TRAIL ... ran from sonora, mexico to galeyville through skeleton canyon. galeyville is located 3 miles east of san simon on interstate 10 then 22 miles south on the west side of the road that leads to the ghost town of paradise. source PAGE 21, BILLY BRECKENRIDGE - THE TENDERFOOT DEPUTY BY JOHN R. HARRISON, REAL WEST, JANUARY 1977

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Re: SINCE YOU ASKED - ARIZONA LEADS - CORRECTION

BARRENGER LEAD SHOULD SAY 25,000 YEARS NOT 25 YEARS

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
do you really think all the fragments ended up in the crater? ss

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
No Siegfried I dont think that all the fragments landed inside the crater I was just saying that barringer crater is OFF LIMITS and quite a bit of land around it yea there is places around there that you can hunt for metorites just not at or close to the barringer crater that is all I wanted to say :-\ Buck

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Local information is always better than what researchers know. Thank you for saving people from being disappointed when they search there. ss

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread