SINCE YOU ASKED - WHATS GOING ON

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Re: SINCE YOU ASKED - WHAT'S GOING ON

You're getting soft on us, SS. Thanks for juicing up this forum topic 8)

L

LEVERK5102

? Can you start at the end of the alphabet. I'm from the state of WA.? ;)

C

Charles,Oak Island

Oh come on SS what about us water boys ? :o

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

G'day Charles, I used to keep underwater stuff but decided to quit because I don't dive. The only ships I can talk about are the ones at the money beaches where gold and silver coins wash up. Buy yourself a copy of Lonsdale or watch the auctions of biblio47 on ebay for specialized listings of sunken treasure books. Terry has several treasure wreck atlases one for the great lakes. The Ferris L. Coffman atlases have lots of wrecks but are bringinmg more than $200 each on ebay. Exanimo, ss

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used

It will be hard keeping my promise because I have only sorted the cards by state. I haven't seen any of them since my flood last July. The first five I just grabbed an inch or two from that state and started looking for lesser known sources then selected two for publication. If I stay on schedule or ahead then all will be done within ten weeks. I need to stay alphabetical so I don't accidentally skip any. As you might know in some states all the known leads are shipwrecks. Exanimo, ss P.S. Don't intend to print any for Washington DC and the territories.

C

Charles,Oak Island

Thats OK SS, I got a few books around here some where on east coast shipwrecks.....But am all ways looking at different angles/ info on wrecks. never know when or from where the bit of info you are looking for might come a long.

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used

You need a copy of the Dave Crooks bibliography of sunken treasure books. You can borrow many of them from the library through interlibrary loan if you know what to ask for. exanimo, ss

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread