What's new

six more weeks

liftloop

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
till spring
happy hunting every one here on T/net.



liftloop
 
I see its point.

images.webp
 
I forgot to watch .

So I guess is saw it's shadow in the TV Camera Lights again :tongue3:

Thanks !

funny though My Calendar says 7 weeks till the first day of Spring (March 20)
perhaps groundhogs don't count weekends :dontknow:
 
Last edited:
Unreliable. If they left him alone most Groundhog Days he'd have stayed in his hole. They drag the poor guy out all groggy and then blame him for the result.

If you want the opinion of someone with a walnut sized brain you can usually just watch the local weatherman/woman on the TV news.
 
Yep they killed Phil last year...dropped him on his head, and Phil died form the blunt trauma.....that in poster don`t know squat about the weather !
Gary
 
Unreliable. If they left him alone most Groundhog Days he'd have stayed in his hole. They drag the poor guy out all groggy and then blame him for the result.

If you want the opinion of someone with a walnut sized brain you can usually just watch the local weatherman/woman on the TV news.

Yea I wonder if Al Roker saw his shadow
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom