T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Dec 3, 2009 #1 Dug this today. Its brass, 12" long , 2 1/2" flat to flat Dia., 1 1/4 "bore. Any ideas? Whatever it is I think its going be my new small cannon barrel. Attachments PHOT0005.webp 52.2 KB · Views: 215 PHOT0006.webp 53 KB · Views: 222
Dug this today. Its brass, 12" long , 2 1/2" flat to flat Dia., 1 1/4 "bore. Any ideas? Whatever it is I think its going be my new small cannon barrel.
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Dec 3, 2009 Thread Owner #2 Smaller pics. Attachments PHOT0005.webp 16.2 KB · Views: 207 PHOT0006.webp 16 KB · Views: 204 Upvote 0
72cheyenne Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2004 Messages 1,463 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location Mansfield, Arkansas Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2009 #3 I think it is just basically brass alloy hexagon bar sock. It has probably been drilled. SJ 490 most likely stands for the alloy mixure. http://www.onlinemetalstore.com/items/360_Brass_Hexagon_Bar.cfm Upvote 0
I think it is just basically brass alloy hexagon bar sock. It has probably been drilled. SJ 490 most likely stands for the alloy mixure. http://www.onlinemetalstore.com/items/360_Brass_Hexagon_Bar.cfm