What's new

Skull-like object.

molgreg

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Messages
33
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this object in north Georgia. I took it to a fossil store and the woman said that it appears to be a fossilized skull with a round object fused to the jaw.

I don't have a computer and I can only give a link to the pictures from. Facebook. Here is the link:


https://www.facebook.com/groups/RandS.IDs/permalink/1796352823761529/Any further details?

Thank you.
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard molgreg! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...
metal_detector.gif
2nd - Your link is broke (doesn't work).
photo_camera.gif
3rd - Take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom