D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Yes, attached this time (I hope). Attachments IMG_7592.webp 669.5 KB · Views: 91 IMG_7593.webp 764.1 KB · Views: 86 IMG_7594.webp 692.9 KB · Views: 83 IMG_7595.webp 853.9 KB · Views: 94
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Apr 6, 2016 #2 I'll give them a good 100% rock solid maybe. The first looks more like a slag than the second. The second does too, except for the ends of the white ribbons in pic 2.
I'll give them a good 100% rock solid maybe. The first looks more like a slag than the second. The second does too, except for the ends of the white ribbons in pic 2.