What's new

Slim, but something

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Box # 45 only had two keepers; but they were both 90%ers (40p & 64p) 8)

Box # 46 was a skunk :(

Stopped at a "weekend bank" yesterday. They only had five halves; but one was a 68d.



Oh well, more keepers that I had on Friday....and more boxes to pick up this week.
 
Upvote 0
$140 in loose rolls from one bank yielded a 67 and an 04p

$150 in loose rolls from another bank produced a 68d.

Box #47 gave up a 64p, 68d and an 04p, while Box # 48 was the best: 64d, 66x2, 68dx3, 69d and a 95 (CuNi) proof.


Slim, but something.................... 8)
 
thurmownator said:
Oh well, more keepers that I had on Friday....and more boxes to pick up this week.

I agree with this Thurm......the stash grows one silver at a time.

Keep plugging because this is your year dude!!! Good luck on the next ones......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom