What's new

Slim pickins over the weekend here

rc2125

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
465
Reaction score
378
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ Have had all of them once or twice or three times now, Legend 2's at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out a few times, inbetween other chores this weekend. South Bend/Mishawaka, some parks, some abandonned places, some ghetto sidewalk tear outs, etc. Lots of change everywhere, I was on a mission to find silver and experiemting still with the sounds on the detector, passed up alot of stuff I imagine.
Finds= 1936 wheatie at one of the sidewalk tearout spots in Sbend, a 19?? wheatie from a torn out road/walkway in a mishawaka park along with my first "tag" and what I thought was just an oil drum hole plug (trash)(from abandonned spot in sbend). I turned toward the garbage can to pitch the disc shaped item, right before releasing it I noticed what looked like writing on it. After cleaning some dirt off it, the name " Oliver Hotel " appears across the bottom of what must be an ashtray?

moto_1118.jpg


Mish Tag
moto_1069.jpg



Hard to see name in pic, really easy otherwise., "Oliver Hotel" (across the center of the tray).
moto_1121.jpg
 
Always good to get out and hunt some, congrats on the wheats.
 
Good ole Oliver Hotel....Nice finds. jgas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom