What's new

Sliver of Silver

cambria09

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
3,841
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All. It's not every hunt that I get to claim silver, but silver is silver no matter how small.

Quick dig tonite at an old store and farm home site produced a couple of pieces of old hardware and a thin sheet of ornate silver...I will take it.

Thanks for the view and Good Luck. C9
 

Attachments

  • FP 022816 Finds.webp
    FP 022816 Finds.webp
    775.9 KB · Views: 138
  • FP 022816 Silver Handle.webp
    FP 022816 Silver Handle.webp
    686.2 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 12
Pretty. Is it from a dinner knife? Looks like it was hollow.
 
Hello BagLady. Not sure what it's from and yes it was hollow.

There is a maker's mark in the photo just to the right of the "Sterling Handle" engraving. I am thinking it was part of a mirror or hair brush, but unless I find more pieces it will remain unknown.

Thanks for the reply and Good Luck. C9
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom