What's new

Slot 64 maybe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Slot '64 maybe

Last night I opened one roll to find what I thought was a worn Ben or Walker but it wasn't tarnished, very shiny- stuck in the roll in ME hand it actually was reflecting the copper from the next coins when I tried to look close before plucking it. May have been someones pocket piece but I have never found such a worn '64. Here's a pic. HH all, Mark
DSCN1425_edited.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: Slot '64 maybe

I have seen this on the 40%ers as well. Some are slot coins and others look to be acid treated. 90%ers are always nice finds...congrats
 
Re: Slot '64 maybe

Yeah it looks pretty worn Mark....better send it to me for further inspection...... ;)
 
Re: Slot '64 maybe

Yea I must be a sick coin collector, cause I REALLY like that one for some reason haha. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom