Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,457 Reaction score 10,842 Golden Thread 0 May 27, 2026 #1 When back to the rainforest today( humid site) didn't ge ton much . Trying to see what this might have been . I think it's flattened Attachments IMG_5889.webp 675.7 KB · Views: 101 IMG_5890.webp 351.3 KB · Views: 74 IMG_5897.webp 690.6 KB · Views: 79
When back to the rainforest today( humid site) didn't ge ton much . Trying to see what this might have been . I think it's flattened
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,457 Reaction score 10,842 Golden Thread 0 May 27, 2026 Thread Owner #2 Something retractable? Upvote 0
Almy Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2011 Messages 1,996 Reaction score 3,948 Golden Thread 0 Location Maritime Provinces Detector(s) used Tesoro Cibola Primary Interest: Other May 27, 2026 #3 Yes, looks like a retractable blade box cutter. But their blades are made of steel and this one does not seem to be rusted, so I wonder..... Upvote 0
Yes, looks like a retractable blade box cutter. But their blades are made of steel and this one does not seem to be rusted, so I wonder.....
N ncsuwolf Bronze Member Joined Jul 21, 2024 Messages 1,239 Reaction score 3,211 Golden Thread 0 Location Near Richmond va May 27, 2026 #4 I’ve found some similar (not identical) with blades still there. Upvote 0
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,827 Reaction score 76,266 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2026 #5 Retractable Razor Knife Upvote 0