Bobbypins
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 31, 2008
- Messages
- 503
- Reaction score
- 134
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Okinawa, Japan
- Detector(s) used
- Whatever gets the job done
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Tonight's hunt wasn't really up to par by my standards, but I still came away a winner.
Hooked up with Rob tonight and took my son along for a quick 2 hour hunt. The finds were slim for everyone, but working the low tide line produced some nice silver for the scrap pile.
Here's the loot:
481 yen
.35 cents US
silver pendant
large silver ring (looks new)
toe rings
stud earring
misc junk pendants
I'm hoping tomorrow yields better finds. The upside for tonights hunt was that I'm adding 20 grams of silver to the scrap pile
Hooked up with Rob tonight and took my son along for a quick 2 hour hunt. The finds were slim for everyone, but working the low tide line produced some nice silver for the scrap pile.
Here's the loot:
481 yen
.35 cents US
silver pendant
large silver ring (looks new)
toe rings
stud earring
misc junk pendants
I'm hoping tomorrow yields better finds. The upside for tonights hunt was that I'm adding 20 grams of silver to the scrap pile
Upvote
0

. Is the silver ring a Lono ring? If it is it retails at about $250+ so you might want to save it from the scrap pile.






