What's new

Slow picture loading anyone?

DCMatt

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
10,485
Reaction score
13,791
Golden Thread
0
Location
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone else having trouble recently with loading/viewing pics in the forums? It takes me back to my 1200 baud dial-up days. They are SLOOOOOOWWWWWW!

I spend most of my time in the "What is it?" forum and it's ALL about the pictures in there...

Has something changed on the T-net side of the house?
 
Try resetting your device and your router if you are using your home internet service.
 
I kept getting logged out trying to post my pics
 
tn_metal_detector.gif
All is well right now. Anyone still having problems?
 
no issues here.

grab the soap and clean those cache and cookies
 
Anyone else having trouble recently with loading/viewing pics in the forums?...
tn_metal_detector.gif
Are ya still having problems? If so - did you try Jeff's suggestion (clear cache)? If you aren't sure how to do that - let me know the browser you are using and I will provide the procedures.
 
tn_metal_detector.gif
Are ya still having problems? If so - did you try Jeff's suggestion (clear cache)? If you aren't sure how to do that - let me know the browser you are using and I will provide the procedures.

Well I am back to sub-second picture loading this morning. It must have been on my end. I suspect a security patch cased the problem and a subsequent patch fixed it.

I've done computer system development and support for the Feds for 30+ years, so I know my way around - a little...

Thanks for the offer of assistance. I appreciate what you guys do on T-net.
 
Well I am back to sub-second picture loading this morning. It must have been on my end. I suspect a security patch cased the problem and a subsequent patch fixed...Thanks for the offer of assistance. I appreciate what you guys do on T-net.
t_o.gif
Happy it is working ok and thanks for the kind words!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom