Slow Thread.... Anyone near the Lakes Region???

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hate when no one answers on here for weeks, so I'm replying ASAP for you. I'm down in Chester which is about and hour from you. I don't mind driving from time to time. I haven't had a lot of time to hunt this year though. I do know there are a few in your neighborhood on the New Hampshire Metal Detecting forum if you want to check them out. Maybe later when time allows, we could get together for a hunt.

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sure we can make a few dates to hunt. I've been real busy this year and haven't been out as much as I like. But lets keep checking in and one day I'm sure we can make it happen.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Squatty

Squatty

Aug 26, 2013
Gilmanton NH
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then I go and let 3 months go by without looking back. Good news is, everything is frozen solid and covered with four feet of snow. I'm in Gilmanton, so Alton is right next door, and Chester isn't too far if the hunting is good.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Just popping in to say hello to Bam and offer up some stuff I always wanted to look into and never did. Now that I'm living in Tennessee I'm throwing it out there for my NH brothers to ponder. 100 years ago one of the most popular tourist areas in the country was the NH White Mountains. Trains out of Boston & NY would bring the rich & famous up there to stay in some of the worlds fanciest hotels. Nearly all of those hotels burned to the ground and were never rebuilt. Much of the land they were built on has gone back to wilderness... You take it from there. Please send 10% of what you find to me here in Tennessee. Lobstah & fried clams accepted as payment. Thanks. :thumbsup:

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gilmanton is a great place to hunt ,lots of stuff in those woods

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, its on my list. The guy I usually hunt with doesn't like to drive. But I've heard from different people, there is some cellar holes out there. Right now, I'm splitting my time between weare/Dunbarton/Allenstown/deerfield/raymond areas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread