What's new

Slowly but Surely

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading all the great finds this week, I am a tad reluctant to post my meager finds. Then, I think that every time we find just "one" silver, it adds a bit more to the pile. Just reminding myself that this is one of those hobbies that requires patience and long-term dedication.

5 boxes this week:

1-64
8-40%
1-1974S (clad)

"Slowly but Surely"
apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
apush said:
After reading all the great finds this week, I am a tad reluctant to post my meager finds. Then, I think that every time we find just "one" silver, it adds a bit more to the pile. Just reminding myself that this is one of those hobbies that requires patience and long-term dedication.

5 boxes this week:

1-64
8-40%
1-1974S (clad)

"Slowly but Surely"
apush :read2:

It certainly was an exciting week of great silver finds !
One of these days, perhaps in the not so distant future, when silver hits $150.00 an ounce, you will look back on your nine keepers and think "What a score"! :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Hang in there, apush. Rich is right. Silver will climb into the twenties soon. Also, there is a big score out there for you. I can just feel it.
Happy Hunting
rileyboy
 
Rich Hartford said:
apush said:
After reading all the great finds this week, I am a tad reluctant to post my meager finds. Then, I think that every time we find just "one" silver, it adds a bit more to the pile. Just reminding myself that this is one of those hobbies that requires patience and long-term dedication.

5 boxes this week:

1-64
8-40%
1-1974S (clad)

"Slowly but Surely"
apush :read2:

It certainly was an exciting week of great silver finds !
One of these days, perhaps in the not so distant future, when silver hits $150.00 an ounce, you will look back on your nine keepers and think "What a score"! :laughing7:
HH
Rich
If or maybe when Silver hits $150 am certain our excitement will be tempered greatly by the certain tyranny we will be under; not that would not like to see Silver that high, it'd still not change me or my thesis, and rather figure when Silver is that high Gas and milk will both be near or over $10 gallon.
 
Greetings Apush , As unbelievable as it sounds , when I was half hunting , I had myself trained
to expect nothing more than a box of clad ( sure I hoped for better) but I was very even keeled
emotionally , so that any silver at all was a treat . I have witnessed the skunk runs that many on
this forum have endured , and I'm sure that the emotional roller coaster method , would have
derailed me long ago . I plan to give it a go in Sept. Cheers ! Argentium.
 
There are more weeks than i care to remember that were total skunks. Road trips, boxes, bags, everything. Just remember a lot of the fun is the anticipation of opening those rolls or boxes knowing IT COULD BE the one.
 
not bad, it all adds up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom