GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2014 #1 Happy happy Attachments ForumRunner_20141106_175111.webp 164.9 KB · Views: 131 ForumRunner_20141106_175511.webp 55.8 KB · Views: 121 Upvote 2 Downvote
Diver_Down Silver Member Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 2,001 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Augustine, FL Nov 6, 2014 #2 A 1927 SLQ - now you are just showing off. Sweet recovery.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Ha!... And I almost wrote that spot off as done too...I was down to iffy signals and few mid tones....then bam!...I thought it might be crushed. aluminum. I found two there...that's all... The 1927 on wed. And the 1924 a few weeks ago.
Ha!... And I almost wrote that spot off as done too...I was down to iffy signals and few mid tones....then bam!...I thought it might be crushed. aluminum. I found two there...that's all... The 1927 on wed. And the 1924 a few weeks ago.
daemon1971 Full Member Joined Sep 23, 2012 Messages 123 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Location southeast mi Detector(s) used pioneer 202, gamma 6000, Garrett ATPro, tesoro vaquero Nov 7, 2014 #4 Sweet find Gatorboy!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2014 Thread Owner #5 Thanks Daemon
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 7, 2014 #6 Niceeee!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2014 Thread Owner #7