What's new

SLQ

seabud

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Messages
48
Reaction score
195
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the woods near my house , about all the times i come home with what i think are large cents they are the right size but they are always toasted no date nothing , i keep thinking if i could find silver I'll know what it is . Well my luck changed get a quarter signal on my AT Pro and out popped this shiny quarter was i suprised. I got it home and even had a date 1925 . I will be back !
 

Attachments

  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    832.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    521.2 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 48
Nice slq. But where are the LC's?
 
Nice slq. But where are the LC's?

I would love seeing some LC's too. I have several that are the right size but no detail
 
here's one
 

Attachments

  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    569.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    470.8 KB · Views: 133
Nice SLQ at least you can read the date, great find...
 
Sweet SLQ!! IMHO, the nicest coin ever made. I collect 'em so I always look forward to seeing them posted. Yours is in great condition- Congrats!

-- Jeff --
 
Now that quarter is in AU shape.So many of these come out dateless. yours is the first year produced with a recessed date ,which allowed for better date preservation.
 
Very nice! Congrats.
 
Sweet SLQ and that is definitely a LC. You've got a good spot.
 
Thanks for the LC pic. That's a beauty and something to be happy about. We need some of those posts too! Lol
 
A very nicely detailed SLQ recovery, Congratulations.
 
That SLQ is in great shape.
 
Great looking SLQ.
If you are finding that many LC's-I would keep looking!
 
Awesome SLQ, and LC finds. :occasion14: Hoping to pull a SLQ myself. It still evades my coil.
 
I always hated spending those when I was a kid.
 
Very nice SLQ. I never seem to find enough of them and most are very worn, frequently with no date.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom