What's new

Small Bottle thing, Rifle Button, not sure...

jgas

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
2,753
Golden Thread
1
Location
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Here are a few things to attempt in your spare time :laughing9: They were all found on an older farm(1900) I think the rifle button maybe WW1 era but not sure.
The small bottle thing has a very small hole at the bottom. It looks like some sort of stopper. I can't pull it apart.
The other thing is a what's it for sure. No idea on that one.
There is a small button type thing with the 5 stars and a cufflink style back (I think).
The locket style thing was kinda neat. Maybe for a picture or something. Strange horseshoe thing on front.
I hope that's not too much to look at and figure out. Sorry...

Thanks for all the help on these babies.... :icon_thumleft: jgas
 

Attachments

  • Laidig #2.webp
    Laidig #2.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 314
  • Laidig #3.webp
    Laidig #3.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 314
  • Laidig #4.webp
    Laidig #4.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 317
  • Laidig #10.webp
    Laidig #10.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 312
  • Laidig #11.webp
    Laidig #11.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 305
  • Dragoon #4.webp
    Dragoon #4.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 330
  • Dragoon #5.webp
    Dragoon #5.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 326
  • Dragoon #6.webp
    Dragoon #6.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 304
  • Dragoon#7.webp
    Dragoon#7.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 307
  • Dragoon #12.webp
    Dragoon #12.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 326
  • Laidig #2.webp
    Laidig #2.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Laidig #3.webp
    Laidig #3.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 294
  • Laidig #4.webp
    Laidig #4.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 292
  • Laidig #10.webp
    Laidig #10.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 303
  • Laidig #11.webp
    Laidig #11.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 314
  • Dragoon #4.webp
    Dragoon #4.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 302
  • Dragoon #5.webp
    Dragoon #5.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 305
  • Dragoon #6.webp
    Dragoon #6.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 304
  • Dragoon#7.webp
    Dragoon#7.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 301
  • Dragoon #11.webp
    Dragoon #11.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 310
  • Dragoon #12.webp
    Dragoon #12.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 297
I think the bottle could be a lighter.
Not positive.roger
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
I'm an Army MP Vet. and that has to be the oldest looking set of cross pistols I have ever seen. Gotta be from the 40's or......
The patina, or lack of, makes me think they may have been in a fire.
Scott
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for tthe replies everyone. Nice find it turns out with the crossed guns. Military Police kinda goes with he medallion I found for commemorating the sinking of The Maine in Havana that I found in the same yard. Still not sure what that other little perforated metal piece is?????
Thanks for all the replies. Be safe out there....jgas
 
Upvote 0
jgas said:
Thanks for tthe replies everyone. Nice find it turns out with the crossed guns. Military Police kinda goes with he medallion I found for commemorating the sinking of The Maine in Havana that I found in the same yard. Still not sure what that other little perforated metal piece is?????
Thanks for all the replies. Be safe out there....jgas
Its probably lipstick I have two that looks like bullits !?!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom