Darren in NC
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2004
- Messages
- 2,905
- Reaction score
- 1,965
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
- Primary Interest:
- Shipwrecks
Good insight, Jeff. We're rooting for you, Matt. Just be careful.
I always look foward to checking out new replys while I'm at school. I will keep you all updated as I post new finds on my website.
HAPPY HUNTING ,?
Jeff? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
seriously a record is a hard thing to live down and I would be very careful about entering unknown property! 8)