What's new

Small copper pendant squeezed from the depths of my yard

Squirrel322

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
9,427
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central MI
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't had much of a chance to hunt lately. Tonight I started getting itchy to dig but couldn't get away. So I decided to pound my pounded yard more. Cleaned up some nails and dug a few tiny "relics" which got me down to a decent signal that ended up being an old thimble. I was happy to find it but it ended up having a couple tiny holes on the top. Then I decided to revisit a spot I marked several weeks ago. Periodically I have scanned that spot and even decided to dig it on more than one occasion. However, some pesky roots have always thwarted my efforts. Finally, today I got a better than usual signal there (soil just right maybe?) so I attacked it with a garden shovel, squeezed my pin-pointer past the roots and was able to locate a little copper pendant.

That will sedate my dirt-fever enough for me to be able to sleep tonight. Tomorrow I should have a chance to do some public digs. :icon_thumleft:

10041.webp

10042.webp
 
Upvote 14
That there looks like carved jade, my friend. Beautiful. Congrats! -Lisa
 
Outstanding find!.....congrats!
 
Congrats on being so persistent and fishing out that nice pendant and yup, thats jade.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom