small crusher still available "SOLD"

mtntrekr2

Jul 15, 2007
berks county, pa.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 1000, Xterra-70 x3, Garret ace 250,
small crusher still available "SOLD"

"SOLD" Thank you Tnet

I have had this sample crusher for a good while now and only ever used it once.
I am planning on selling or trading it. Just wondering if someone can give me an idea what it is worth.
The opening is 2 1/2" x 4" and crushes material down to 1/4" and can go smaller by adjusting the jaws closer.
I have it hooked up to a 2hp motor but when I first got this I was turning it by hand and dropping stones in it.
where I got this from there was a small hopper on top of it but time and rust said goodbye to the thin sheet metal it was made of.

Joe
P1300049.JPG
P1300050.JPG
P1300051.JPG
P1300053.JPG
P1300056.JPG
P1300057.JPG

Re: small crusher

Man I wish you were in Calif.I need that.

:thumbsup: WORTH IT'S WEIGHT IN GOLD-GOOGLE BICO AND SEE WHAT A NEW SET A PLATES ARE-great crusher !! Not a toy like chain and keene junk-tons a au 2 u2 -John

Looks like a nice rig.....you should get at least $2500-$3k min for that crusher at least... great for sampling....good luck

here is my set up......if the $$$$ offer is right I might sell.....I have tons of extras as well.....these are fun toys. a 6x8 jaw crusher and a 14x5 roller mill.....not too far from Cali.

db

Attachments

• jaw crusher.jpg
    jaw crusher.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 941
  • roller mill.jpg
    roller mill.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 914

still open to trade and or offers.
ty for looking
Joe

I would like $1000 but what I like and what it moves for are 2 entirely different figures. Trade for a little gold, a little silver, a metal detector all possibilities. I am open to offers.
Joe

If you could get it to Calif,I would take it and some gold!

The price I am asking, includes the jaw crusher,roller mill, 3 phase motor, small electric motors blast furnace plus extra #10 crucibles, also comes with extra fuel tanks borax, pouring molds, bar molds and other supplies, also have an air compressor, generator, full size paragon kiln and furniture, plus all the extra supplies like hoses and a 4x8 trailer, there is well over 20k in equipment here.......everything for 12k out the door......for an extra 1K I will deliver just about anywhere in kalli.
this is a package deal only.....I will not separate......no cherry picking
db

kuger said:
If you could get it to Calif,I would take it and some gold!
Shipping try uship if you post it on uship they will bid for it, maybe the best way to go

I did have a handle on the wheel and was turning it by hand before I got
the motor for it. The crusher turns with little effort and can be run with a
small gas engine.
UPS to west coast is just over $300. I would sell the crusher without the
motor for $1000.
lets talk
Joe

Re: small crusher still available

Still available ready to be shipped or maybe delivered
Joe

Top Member Reactions