frogginfish
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2012
- Messages
- 493
- Reaction score
- 697
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Indiana
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2 w/11" DD coil
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went out to the local park this morning and among all the trash I did happen across just a couple of decent finds.
Found a postal carrier button, an Eisenhower presidential token (I think given out at one time at Shell stations), and a small caliber bullet.
Any ideas about the bullet? Why would it be that color and the rings aren't very straight.
Found a postal carrier button, an Eisenhower presidential token (I think given out at one time at Shell stations), and a small caliber bullet.
Any ideas about the bullet? Why would it be that color and the rings aren't very straight.
Attachments
Upvote
10







