What's new

small lead seal BC Brg Co

The Recovery Agents

Full Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2010
Messages
138
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola Vaquero Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
000
 
Last edited:
B.C. Bridge Company?
 

Attachments

  • lead seal patent 1857.webp
    lead seal patent 1857.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 217
  • lead seal patent 1857.webp
    lead seal patent 1857.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 215
Upvote 0
Nice ID BCH and nice find RA. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Great find! Could B.C. stand for British Columbia? I was thinking it might stand for the British Columbia Brewing Co.
 
Upvote 0
Thats what I keep coming up with is british columbia brewing co. ?? why would they have that type of seal.Altho the baggage seal id looks promising. Thanks for all who have responded!
 
Upvote 0
I posted the baggage seal pic just to show it was indeed a seal like jefg said. The seal could have been used for many different things. I dont know what it would seal at the brewing co or bridge company. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Ijust spoke to a gentalman who was in germany a while ago and said he saw the same type of seal on wine. So there it is you guys and girls are great! Any type of time frame this would be used? 40,s 50,s?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom