What's new

Small Metal object with design

jnicholes

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,828
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I found this while fishing. I don’t know what it is. It’s metal, and has 5 stars and ten leaves on two branches. The first picture is actual size, the second is magnified with my magnifier.

76E5A516-A476-4A90-B1D1-B4F022A6082E.webp

16B3A9A3-45E4-4867-AEE7-9EAC7FBA186B.webp

Any idea of what it is?

Jared
 
We'll get a better idea if you post a pic of the other side.
 
Upvote 0
Hello,

@fyrffytr1, That was it. It’s a button. Don’t know how old it is, but it still cool.

Will get a picture of the other side in a little bit.

Jared
 
Upvote 0
Nailed it, fyrffytr1! Kudos on the positive i.d. Great save jnicholes, neat find, have never saw one of those..Ddf
 
Upvote 0
Good Id...
As close as I could find...
jnicholes yours is a flat button and the ones fyrffytr1 posted are tack buttons with the same design.
Great find
congrats
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on a nice button find.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom