What's new

Small old gold

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
saltwater hunt - 10k - before cleaning
 
Upvote 30
Awesome find!! Keep us posted on what the stone turns out to be. Congrats and HH
 
Looks awesome!
 
Very nice ring find! :occasion14:
 
That's a nice one Casper. Congrats!
 
Lookin' good there! I feel yellow fever comin' on.
 
Gold is pretty any way you look at it and you found and old goodie!
 
other finds from the day
though I found musketballs here too - not the same area
I actually gave larger one to a boy that thought they were cool - told him its from late 1700s early 1800s

 
Sweet, well done....
 
So you want a proctologists with large fingers then :icon_scratch:

As long as they are gentle and deft about their work.... then it truly does not matter. Good point! :icon_biggrin:

And good ring too. :thumb_up:
 
GOLD!
Any jeweler would tell you what the stone is free of charge.
 
Cute ring with a little age to it, I love finding older stuff. Are you getting the stone checked?
 
I still like that black opal ring you have the best. :)
 
Oooops. Ya the memory is not what it used to be....that and i couldn't figure out how to save the info.
Well who ever it was it is a beautiful ring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom