What's new

Small Silver Spill

ajaj

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orange, Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Minelab eTrac
Minelab Excalibur 8"
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0087.webp I haven't posted in a bit. Up to 33 silver coins this year, but my better finds have been from the Lake Champlain bottom and mostly coppers. This small spill was found in the woods of Valhalla, NY; all located within about 10' of each other. I believe that it was from a hunter in 1940s who accidentally dropped some coins from their pocket.

aj
 
Upvote 18
That's actually a very impressive haul :treasurechest::occasion14::skullflag:
 
Very nice Ajaj. You're wrapping up the year strong!

Congrats
 
Congratualtions on the old coins! :occasion14:
 
Great job I like hunting the woods also peaceful and not many people around and ya never know what you will find good job on all the silver this year!!!Thanks for the post!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom