What's new

Smith Carbine Piece?

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For years I have had this in with my skeleton keys, I was preparing to take pictures of my keys when I noticed something not right. I was looking thru a book for a picture of Henry's carbine, I saw this piece on Smith Carbine. Any one agree or disagree?
 

Attachments

  • 041.webp
    041.webp
    573.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 042.webp
    042.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 87
  • 044.webp
    044.webp
    390.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 045.webp
    045.webp
    4.2 MB · Views: 92
  • 050.webp
    050.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
Upvote 0
It sure looks like it! I would say yes.

D.
 
Looks like a match to me...

"D"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom