What's new

Smittyman Man found his first KG11

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were stiil in the field but he wanted me to post this..
Never thought a old guy could DANCE!!!! LOL.
Way to go Steve..
Tom is not happy..
 

Attachments

  • 1433526780577.webp
    1433526780577.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 1433526793060.webp
    1433526793060.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 1433526803363.webp
    1433526803363.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 36
Yeah Smittyman !!!! Congrats!

Ok Vino, post his happy dance...don't even say you didn't get it on video!
 
I've dug many things, but I've never found a KG copper. Still on the list. Congrats!!

-Buck
 
NICE! I guess that means Smittyman has to buy a round of drinks!
 
Wayda go SM!! At least one nice colonial coin will be taking the ride back to NC. Tom better get his butt in gear or he'll be draggin' it all the way home. Good luck with your remaining time.
 
Here is his other finfs for the day.
 

Attachments

  • 1433554635754.webp
    1433554635754.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 1433554681703.webp
    1433554681703.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 1433554703265.webp
    1433554703265.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 1433554748702.webp
    1433554748702.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 1433554772360.webp
    1433554772360.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 87
OK Vino when is Sandbagging Tom gonna let cat out of the bag and post his finds
 
OK Vino when is Sandbagging Tom gonna let cat out of the bag and post

Hey man it's Tom. Tomorrow I will try a bit harder. Today was Smittymans day.
 
glad to see you boys making great use of your time in philly!, great digs!
 
What's the ring made of?
 
Thanks to everyone for the kind comments! I usually don't post while away from my computer but I just had to reply to y'all!

Also a big thanks to Vino for starting the thread in the first place.

We (Tom included) had another great day today and I plan to post all my finds when I get back home.

Thanks again and GH & HH to all!

Smittyman
 
Smittyman..Tom promises to be in a lot better mood now that you have let him out of the car trunk and let him find something.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom