What's new

Snakes?

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
1,312
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey my buddy steve doesnt have internet at this time so I am posting the most intresting things he found yesterday. He got an 1892 barber, 1887 v-nickel, and a 1918 wheaty. The other 3 things I have no idea what they are neither does he.

The little sun looking thing is not a button it doesnt have a place where a shank was visable and the sun is on both sides, the other looks like either a suspender clip or a piece to a mini tounge and wreath buckle. And the snake thing I just dont know. But it is cool looking, any help on these items would be appreciated.

Thanks





 
The snake thingie is a keyhole escutcheon, and the brass piece looks like a suspender buckle. The star shaped piece could be a bridle rosesette, but I can't really tell from the pic. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Thanks alot Breezie :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
:thumbsup: You're welcome . . .now go get some more! LOL Breezie
 
Upvote 0
A ? here on the sun thingy, would a Rosette have the design on both sides?

Chuck.
 
Upvote 0
I noticed I am on your ignore list cwdigger. Could it be a mistake? I guess you will not see this post.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
I noticed I am on your ignore list cwdigger. Could it be a mistake? I guess you will not see this post.

That would seem odd, he will see the quote though.
 
Upvote 0
Ramitt said:
bigcypresshunter said:
I noticed I am on your ignore list cwdigger. Could it be a mistake? I guess you will not see this post.

That would seem odd, he will see the quote though.
OH. So I guess its for real. I dont remember ever speaking with you cwdigger but I have been here a long time. :dontknow: I remember a 12 year old kid with the same or similar name that I disagreed with and I tried apologizing to him when I realized his age. Whatever it was Im sure we can work it out. Send me a PM. ...or maybe not. :dontknow:

I have 4 people now ignoring me. I didnt realize I had any. I know several in the past were mistakes.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom