NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Today I was out running errands and on the way home I spotted something shiny between the double yellow lines of the center turn lane. So I pulled over into a nearby parking lot and walked to the corner to cross. When it was my turn to go, I ran over to the spot and picked up this shiny Snap-On wrench, these puppies are not cheap! This one costs about 20 bucks......NGE

Attachments

• snapon wrench.jpg
    snapon wrench.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 566
  • snapon wrench backside.jpg
    snapon wrench backside.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 568
Upvote 0
i was gonna say thats a 20 dollar wrench nice find not silver but wortth its weight in gold. i have a couple sets and there not cheap. i found a snap on wrench when i was about 8 years old one of my first finds with a metal detecter it was a real old one probley when the company first started. i still have it in my tool box. willy.

I have found several that date back to the 60's that I have found, and I also have a 1966 Mac Tools catalog all I need now is the original Mac Tools 1966 price sheet. I have been looking for years.......NGE

They are referred to as "Road Tools." Good find. I recently found "Road Sciossors." I have found road sporting goods, too. Keep your eye out for them.

Free tools rank as high as diggin silver...almost.

SKD

I stop all the time to pick something up off the road or side, if it's safe to. The latest find was on Base at Camp Pendleton, Ca last month. Did a you turn and picked up a brand new desert cammie booni hat with price tag still attached :o

Hi NGE,as a runner i've picked up a lot of sockets and wrenches over the years. I call them my "treasure runs" :thumbsup: ..Nice wrench!
oh and btw,your avatar...equally warped as your two legged horse ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back